Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Got the BuzZ!!

That's right I'm home and enjoying sewing up those first few orders from the stall plus a few other little projects. There always seems so much to sew! (that's for others before I get distracted with pretty fabrics I'd like!)


Christmas Bunting now decorates our home!
I've got some time off work so I'll be playing around with new ideas and making products in the next month or so, so keep your spines spikey so that you can have input into the creative process or nab yourself a very original Chocolate Hedgehog piece!

Current projects on the go...
# skirt for Karen
# Christmas presents (for family)
# softie for the Whites
# skirt/dress for me!
# sisters quilt
# baby quilts
# new screen print designs
# finish wedding presents from 2010 >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment