Monday, November 29, 2010

Hedgehog hunting

Hi all!

It's chocolate hedgehog's soft launch on Saturday at a tea party hosted by friends! Unfortunately I won't be there as I'll be at a conference, but my darling sister will be minding my stall and taking orders.

I've been so excited about starting up that I've been talking about it (and sewing!) non stop for two weeks. My husband just smiles and lets me keep spending both time and money. I have the best husband in the world!! He thinks it's cute and took this photo as I attached my very first labels to my bags.


My thanks to Abbi Seed who designed the gorgeous logo!

1 comment:

  1. HI Rosie!!! :D Yingyi here! Don't know if you still remember me from Glen Waverley. I was Xiao Xi's housemate. hee. loving this space and Abbi definitely did a super pretty design for the logo. ;) all the best for your blogshop. Will be clicking on its link after i click 'post comment'. Gotta love the bunting too! Say Hi to Joel for me!

    ReplyDelete